The appearance of cameras in the phone marked literally a new era in the life of mankind. And if at first one had to look for a wire to connect to a computer or mess around with Bluetooth to share the pictures with friends, now there is Instagram, a simple and convenient app created for this purpose. Let’s see why the application can be useful.
• Connection to the world
• Quick sharing of information
• What many people use Instagram for
• Realizing the creative potential
• Instagram helps creative people
• “I am neither a singer, nor an artist, it means I do not need it.” Not true!
• Tool for business promotion
Connection to the world
First of all, the application attracts by the fact that one can quickly share information about their leisure time with friends or show off the new clothes. It works in the opposite direction as well: for example, a friend canceled a meeting due to being sick, but shares photos from a romantic date on Instagram.
Quick sharing of information:
- Fast loading of photos to the profile, by which, by the way, one can track all major events in a person’s life;
- Stories are instant photos or short videos visible for 24 hours – if one wants to voice their thoughts on the camera quickly, share an interesting situation or just show what interesting things they are busy with now (also it is possible save Stories if you want in the “Highlights” section );
- Direct is private messages with the function of sending personal Stories, one’s own or others users’ posts.
In addition, using the same Stories feature one can and have fun with friends – there is a function of masks on any topic. If desired, they can be saved in the “Highlights” section. A regular photo with a friend can easily collect 10000 likes on Instagram and bring popularity. But this application is much more functional than it might seem at first glance.
Useful article: “Quizzes and Polls on Instagram: Why are They Needed?”
What many people use Instagram for:
- Following the life of celebrities. Nowadays almost all the stars are registered in the social network – Donald Trump, Beyoncé, Hugh Jackman, Angelina Jolie and other famous personalities have their accounts here
- Searching for the new friends – for example, in publics by interests
- Keeping up to date with the hot news. The media have their own accounts, so they have an excellent opportunity to quickly upload video from the scene or a photo from some significant event
- Learning and developing. Dreaming of learning to play a guitar, cross-stitch, memorize foreign words or become a photo guru? Numerous educational accounts will help with that
- Find the necessary goods or services. Many online stores and private entrepreneurs do not lose the opportunity to conveniently show their goods in the account, which in fact turns it into a catalog, which lets contact customers quickly
Realizing the creative potential
Can you draw or paint? Are you artsy-craftsy? Do you like to take pictures? Or can you sing? The application will help show oneself to the world. Perhaps your picture is exactly what modern art needs, but no one knows about it yet.
Useful article: ““Being in Time”. Creating the Life “on Autopilot””
Instagram helps creative people to:
- Stop saving your work in the desk and finally show it to the creative community;
- Receive criticism of your work and useful tips for its improvement;
- Get motivated for the new achievements – because when your work collects a lot of likes on Instagram for an hour, you have wish to create endlessly;
- Share your thoughts and feelings – many people forget about the text box under the photo, but in vain;
- Be inspired by the work of other users – and find new interesting solutions for yourself.
“I am neither a singer, nor an artist, it means I do not need it.” Not true!
Instagram will help reveal creativity in every person. After all, photography is also creativity, right? And in addition there is a huge range of filters and editing tools that will help make your profile unique and attractive. In addition, the text under the photo is a great place for a splash of emotions, and in the comments someone will be able to share advice for a difficult life situation, get support or be happy for your achievements.
Useful article: “3 Instagram Games That Help Increase Engagement”
Tool for business promotion
Instagram helps many people to turn their hobby into a source of profit. In addition to the companies that create accounts to promote their brand, there are all sorts of craftsmen, who sell their toys or portraits. Note that over 82% of B2B companies use social networks, as this increases their sales by 10%.
Of course, to earn well, you have to spend a lot of effort, but it is definitely worth it. The ALL-SMM service will help to shorten this path a bit – a large number of likes and new followers will appear on your account, and the investment will quickly pay off.
Instagram is a multifunctional and convenient application not only for self-realization and self-development, but also for increasing income. Now the number of registered users in the world is 1.1 billion people, that is, 15% of the world’s population. And so many people cannot be wrong.